COVID-19 Alert - We are committed to deliver safe travel experience. Due to the Coronavirus, we are prioritizing customers who are traveling within the next 72 hours. If your travel arrangements are not within 72 hours,
we recommend contacting us closer to your travel date.
Krakow and Gdansk are picturesque cities and Warsaw is very energetic for your urban attention.
Elsewhere, woods, rivers, lakes and hills beckon for some fresh-air fun.
BEST DEALS ON
Thanks to AMTA for powerful search engines, finding the best deals on cheap flight tickets and hotels has never been easier or more convenient!
AMTA offers a fast and efficient online booking service for all our great products. Get cheap flight tickets and hotel rooms in a simple few short clicks!
FAST AND RELIABLE
We provide reliable 24/7 Robotic ticketing
system, which will ensure that you never miss a deal.
Some good reasons that make Poland an excellent holiday destination:
1. Poland houses 15 UNESCO World Heritage Sites!
2. Poland has everything you might want to visit – from beautiful forests and impressive mountain ranges, to the idyllic seaside and amazing lakes.
3. Poland is a foodie paradise with regional treats appealing to every palate - classic pierogi, borscht, bigos as well as Polish sweets such as the jam-filled doughnuts, the glazed cheesecake, and the traditional poppy seed cake usually served around Christmas.
4. Poland has a fascinating history which is reflected in its many museums and historical sites. History enthusiasts will get to visit hundreds of medieval castles and city centers in spots that haven’t been destroyed during the Second World War (and believe me, there are many!).
5. Polish people know how to party. It doesn’t matter whether it’s a summer music festival, a regular Friday night, or a friend’s wedding – people always find a good reason to celebrate.
6. Polish cities have a vibrant cultural life. Most larger cities offer a broad selection of bars, alternative clubs, and even vegan restaurants. There’s a reason to why people call Warsaw the new Berlin.
7. If you’re looking for a romantic getaway destination, Poland offers many options. Krakow charms visitors with its historical landmarks, craft shops, cozy cafés, and picturesque cobbled streets.
8. Polish people are hospitable and enjoy having guests over. If you visit a Polish home, expect to be treated like family straight away.
9. If you’re an art lover, Poland is the place to be. The local museum house impressive collections of Polish and foreign art. Contemporary art museums such as Krakow’s MOCAK are known all over Europe.
10. Even though its cities match the European standard and the natural sights are simply unbeatable, Poland is still one of the most affordable destinations in Europe. Since it has a local currency, visitors from foreign countries can enjoy much more for half the price they would pay in a European capital.
Your travel partner since 1946 American Travel Abroad (AMTA) is one of the nation's largest consolidators offering a variety of products and services for all of your travel needs. AMTA offers the lowest airfares, tours and vacation packages across the globe.